Friday, November 17, 2017

Unihorses?

Hello, random people of the inter-web currently reading a complete stranger’s inner thoughts! Is that a tad bit too deep? Oh well!
Now playing: Forest- Twenty One Pilots
^this song actually describes my mood so accurately!^ Anywho, I’ve devised a foolproof system for posting: I will post every other Wednesday because I usually write Friday nights and any other free time I have-which is not a lot given my new found high school status! So I really have no time with is why I’m doing it every other week rather than every week. Don’t hate me! I still supply amazing music and gender fluid/non-binary humor!
Speaking of which, do you know how good it feels to speak of which? At my school I have to be all whispers and secret-y because most humans suck! You want to know what else sucks? School.
High school, to be more specific! During homecoming, this girl's supposedly loyal boyfriend cheated on her and that was 2 months ago and people are still talking about it! Don’t even get me started on homework! 
Who wants to see cool emojis?!
πŸ¦„πŸ³️‍πŸŒˆπŸ†πŸ”₯ πŸ’–⚪️πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’™
I just did the gender fluid flag in emojis I hope you guys appreciate me. Lol, okay. I’m bored, you know the drill so...
Until the next imaginary unicorn visits me 
OCD Keyboard out!

No comments:

Post a Comment