Friday, November 10, 2017

Unicorns are back!

Hello, random human being(s) currently reading a complete stranger’s blog! Oh my unicorns, how I have missed my single viewer!
Now playing: Polarize- Twenty One Pilots
Something other than Panic! At The Disco! Okay, back to missing this! The reasons I haven’t blogged in a while are a) i have been extremely stressed because b) I have had so much homework, c) I want to keep this happy and I haven’t been in the right mindset for that. And finally, you get the d) I have little to no time to write anything! Not even the story I recently started writing! Oh yeah, I am writing a story! I also saw John Green on his tour for his new book Turtles All the Way Down! I love it and I love blogging!
My hair is blue! When did this happen? Well, when the green (yes my hair was completely green less than 2 weeks ago) faded, I decided o wanted to try a different color! And since blue is my favorite color I was like "why not?!” So, that has been my life!
Also, one of my old “pals” came over a few days ago! I’m not entirely sure how I feel about that! How are you? Some people say I’m too hyper but i just have lot's of energy with no caffeine!
I’m current reading The Hero’s of Olympus and I LOVE IT! I’m also extremely happy because... well, I actually don’t know why I’m so happy! I’m bored but hyper so Someone give me a topic! Yes, you with the blue hair! Lol, how about Death Note? Yes, I did start watching death note! And someone made the shortcut things for typing and this is what happens when I try to type “I” without hitting a certain button: I️. Wtf? So, you can see why it is taking me a long time to type this!
But anyway, I’m bored so sorry for the short post so… 
Until the next imaginary unicorn visits me,
OCD Keyboard out!

No comments:

Post a Comment