Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Unicorns Don't Attend High School

Hello, random human beings currently reading a complete stranger's blog who I do not know! This genderfluid/nonbinary bich is going to high school! I know I said I will not post until Sunday, but I am bored...
Now playing: Emperor's New Cloths- Panic! At The Disco
School is starting tomorrow and I am nervous but also excited. Before you judge, let me explain: I like routine and school provides just that! Okay, so, maybe I am insane, maybe. I do hate school shopping because my mom buys my cloths and makes me look like my birth gender.  If only I could come out and they would support me and stuff but that is unlikely.
Onto a more happy subject! Halloween! It is two months away but it is my favorite holiday. This year, I bought a full body suite. I will be midnight. Does anyone want to be my noon? No, okay. No hard feelings, I'm just to sexy for my own good! I'm too sexy for my shirt, I'm so sexy that it hurts!
I just saw a commercial for "Wraps", a bracelet of ear buds. I then realized, I HAD THIS FUCKING IDEA TWO YEARS AGO! Wow. Just wow. Thank you, companies for stealing the ideas that come to me in the shower!
I am bored. Very. Bored. And tierd. I did, however, dye a few strips of my hair green. I was attempting to dye all of it, but most of my hair is darker, so only a few highlights came out good. My mom agreed to let me get bleach and redo it!
I had this realization: what if one of my parents was the one reader! Kill me, just kill me now! If my parents are the one viewer, Mama, Dada, ignore alllllll of this, it is just an illusion. Wow.
Anyway, I'm lacking inspiration so,
Until the next imaginary unicorn visits me,
OCD Keyboard out!

No comments:

Post a Comment