Saturday, August 26, 2017

Don't Judge Me

Hello random human beings currently reading a complete stranger's blog! Does anyone else find it odd that just because of a bunch of 1s and 0s, you are blessed with this blog?
Now Playing: Judge- 21 Pilots 
I'm trying to put less songs by Panic! just because I want some variation so, yeah. I was going to make this post a short story, but it turned out to not exacally be short… I'm thinking about posting one chapter every other Sunday so just be prepared!
Football season is kicking off (pun-intentional) at my school! I really only go to the games for the food. School cafeteria food tastes like crap but concession stand food acually tastes good!
I'm really bared, it's midnight, and I have no inspiration!
My next post will by longer,
I'm sorry, so
Until the next imaginary unicorn visits me,
OCD Keyboard out!

No comments:

Post a Comment